- We have lots of fun in all our classes and always aim to make exercising and developing dance skills enjoyable for all ages and abilities.
- The “family feel” at the dance school means that newcomers feel as much a part of the school as those families who have been attending for generations.
- Dancers take turns to be on the front row of their show dances and our additional perform opportunities are offered to all pupils.
- Older children at the dance school act as Junior Teaching Assistants in all the younger classes and in turn younger children aspire to take on this role in the future.
- Everyone is welcome at our dance school and Fiona uses her extensive experience of working with children with disabilities and with people from different backgrounds, to ensure that classes are as accessible as possible.
- All profits from our annual dance show are given to ChildLine Manchester